Walk-in intake

PLA does not currently offer walk-in intake. You can apply over the phone during telephone intake hours. You can also apply online.

If your legal problem is custody or protection from abuse, you need to call the Family Law Intake Line to apply.

If your legal problem is SSI, you need to apply to Community Legal Services (CLS) for assistance.  Your case may be referred from CLS to PLA.  For the intake hours at CLS, see the SSI page of CLS's web site.