Non-Federal Taxes

PLA provides advice and referrals to people with questions about Pennsylvania and Philadelphia tax issues.

If you have a legal issue regarding taxes on your home, see Real Estate Taxes.  If your legal issue concerns federal taxes, see Federal Taxes.

How to get help with Non-Federal Taxes

The following departments at PLA provide legal assistance with Non-Federal Taxes:

Intake Procedure:

Applicants may apply for assistance from the General Intake Unit by calling the telephone intake line or applying online.

Self-Help Resources

Pennsylvania State Tax Issues

If you have questions about your Pennsylvania state taxes, contact the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue or consult the Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax Guide.

If you are waiting for your tax refund, see Where is my PA Personal Income Tax Refund?