Application for Owner Occupied Payment Agreement

If you are behind on your real estate taxes, you may be eligible for an Owner Occupied Payment Agreement that will lower your payment for back taxes.

You can download the application here.

Read the instructions carefully.  If you need help, a housing counselor can help you fill out the application at no cost to you.  See the list of housing counseling agenices to find a housing counseling agency near you.

For more information, see the Department of Revenue's web site.